About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We’re looking for a Programme Manager to join in this venture to share the vision by connecting the dots across multiple workstreams.
- Collaborating with multiple Scrum Masters, Delivery Managers, Project managers and cross-functional teams to scope definition, project planning, resource forecasting and organisation, budgeting, and scheduling timelines.
- Reporting to our management team and other stakeholders on the delivery of various programmes and report creation.
- Managing the implications around the programmes across multiple work streams and products developed within the Agile Framework.
- Identifying and managing risks and opportunities across multiple projects to ensure their successful outcome.
- Planning the programme governance, quality assurance and supportive tools.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, and other teams as necessary to deliver new products and services to the required quality, timeframes, and budgets.
- Ensuring resources and skills are allocated between projects and products within the Agile framework and other non-technical aspects.
- Facilitating communications and collaborations between internal and external stakeholders including third parties.
- Conducting other activities and intervening when gaps are identified.
- Proactively monitoring the progress of various projects and problem-solving when needed
What you already have:
- 5+ years of experience in senior project management, ideally as a Programme Manager.
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to bridge between technical and non-technical parties.
- Previous experience managing Agile projects.
- Experience working with cross-functional remote teams.
- Good understanding of change, risk, and quality management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Payments or dealing with Payment Service Providers, and knowledge of Risk & Fraud processes is considered a massive bonus.
- Experience launching into new markets.
- Experience within iGaming.
- Experience managing US-based projects.
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.