About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We need a Product Manager to join our growing team and help us deliver our casino sites across a range of devices. The ideal candidate will have experience working in mid to large scale B2C or B2B2C organisations, forming part of a newly fletched out product team at White Hat Gaming. The Product Manager will be assigned to and be responsible for a specific product area in a team of other Product Managers reporting to the Product Director.
- Driving delivery for new/enhancing existing Casino websites, internal tools, and ancillary products.
- Working with the technical team and external licensees to deliver value-adding solutions.
- Participate in establishing and developing frameworks, processes, and tools to build and improve the project/product delivery capability.
- Track and report on project/programme performance
What you already have:
- In-depth knowledge of the Gaming/Gambling Products; specifically, within Payments as a Product.
- Familiarity with Regulatory Reporting in the EU and the US.
- 4 years plus of Product Management experience within iGaming, preferably in the B2C space.
- Ability to translate company and business strategy into the WHG product vision.
- Full ownership in delivering outstanding and quality products, the ROI of each product delivered and responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing an overall strategic plan for the assigned product area.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for the assigned product area whilst also adding business value as well as meeting the customers’ & market´s need.
- Ability to translate B2C thinking, features and functionality into a packaged B2B offering.
- Working together with other product managers and the product director on ensuring alignment and homogeneity in line with the broader WHG product vision.
- Clearly communicate the product area strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators.
- Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of the designated product area.
Nice to have
- Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework.
- Experience using Jira/Confluence and similar tools.
- Familiarity with APIs.
- Project and/or Product Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other).
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.