About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a high degree of technical ability to deliver 1st class support for a variety of technologies and applications.
Due to the 24/7 business operation, the candidate must be willing to be available for around the hour's support on a shift basis.
- Windows Server design, implementation, and support (Server 2016+)
- Maintaining and updating systems and databases
- Identifying and managing any escalated faults, liaising with third party suppliers on major incidents or network improvements
- Creating and updating documentation
- Implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of:
- MS Active Directory
- VMware vSphere
- Load Balancers
- Monitoring Platforms such as Zabbix, Splunk, New Relic
- Storage Networks (Fibre Channel Zoning)
What you already have:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server)
- Fault identification and root-cause analysis
- Experience with Automation.
- Experience managing Production environments across Physical, Virtualised, and Cloud technologies
- Experience implementing fiber networking
- Hands-on technical experience of networking and network security
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP and layer 7 technologies
- Knowledge in source code management including Git and SVN
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Networking skills in DNS, firewalls, VPN, BGP, and hardware devices
- Technical certification MSSE, CCNA/CCNP
- Experience with Windows Clustering.
- PowerShell scripting or other versatile scripting languages.
- Linux knowledge/experience.
- Experience with Splunk.
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.