About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We need a Front End Developer to help us maintain our casino sites across a range of devices. If you are skilled in problem solving and enjoy turning flat designs into reality, we're interested in talking to you.
- Working remotely
- Maintaining existing gaming websites, both for desktop and mobile
- Creating whole new gaming brands from scratch
- Working with the technical team to deliver end to end solutions
- Working with business, marketing, and creative staff to deliver great looking, well targeted content
- Involved in content editing
What you already have:
- Advanced knowledge of Angular 2+ (4+ years commercial experience)
- Expertise in HTML5 with semantics and reusable markup in mind (4+ years commercial experience)
- The ability to use CSS3 and style processors like SASS/LESS to produce clean, maintainable, and reusable styles (4+ years commercial experience)
- Expertise with AJAX and RxJs, understanding the complexities of asynchronous and reactive programming
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Great debugging skills
- An understanding of and use semantic naming
- A familiarity with some form of content management system
- War stories about providing content for a variety of devices
- A good eye for layout with attention to detail
- Some exposure to server-side programming, ideally PHP
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- An understanding of why producing clean code really matters
Nice to have:
- Experience of building user interfaces using Angular 2+
- Exposure to writing tests
- Familiarity with managing several websites using a combination of shared code but with lots of customization
- PHP programming experience.
- Enough SQL experience to look at data in a database and make simple changes, MySQL is a bonus
- Comfortable making changes to graphics
How we approach things:
- Daily stand ups
- Tracking progress through project management tools
- Comfortable with moving scopes
- Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.