About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
- Be an important and essential conduit between the legal & compliance teams and the technical teams
- Have full oversight of business operations, technical development, and product offerings to ensure system compliance in regulated markets
- Translate regulatory requirements into understandable technical language for developers, ensuring regulatory compliance throughout
- Possess an assistive jurisdictional market understanding and appreciation so that a compliant approach to system development is integral to everything that we do
- Be directly involved in the project lifecycle to ensure that all requisite regulatory matters are considered from project inception to conclusion
- Undertake ongoing quarterly and annual technical audits with regulatory bodies
- Gain enhanced product knowledge to identify areas of compliance/non-compliance
- Perform detailed analysis of current products with new or amended regulatory requirements to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance
- Ensure product testing meets regulatory compliance requirements
- Keep abreast with ever-changing regulations to ensure continued technical compliance
- Keep up to date with market news to understand relevant industry changes
- Act as an internal consultant to business departments in relation to all regulatory matters
- Assist in explaining technical problems to non-technical stakeholders
What we look for:
- Possess a strong technical background with a minimum of 3 years working in a senior I.T. position
- Preferably from a regulated market background, minimum of 1 year in a senior position analyzing technical regulatory requirements; gambling industry inclusion would be beneficial
- Whilst coding skills are not required, a firm understanding of the software development lifecycle is necessary
- Thorough understanding of Change Management in-line with ITIL standards
- A legal education including a law degree is very helpful
- Creative thinking to assist the development of a market-leading product whilst complying with legal and regulatory guidance
- Attention to detail and accuracy must be an essential key personal driver
- The individual must possess excellent organizational skills and must be able to:
- Work on one’s own
- Work to deadlines
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Have clarity of thought
- Confidence in one’s own accuracy
- The individual must have excellent communication skills and be approachable
- Sportsbook and online gaming experience is highly desirable
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done and supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.