About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to plan deliverable, manage each project’s timeline, problem solve and coach the development teams on the best Scrum practices. Daily responsibilities include:
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications with various stakeholders.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
What you already have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role.
- Familiarity with software development and methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts including definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
- Experience as an Agile Coach is a plus.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.