About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to plan deliverables, manage each project’s timeline, problem solve and coach the development teams on the best Scrum practices. Daily responsibilities include:
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications with various stakeholders.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
What you already have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role.
- Familiarity with software development and methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts including the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Experience as an Agile Coach is a plus.
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.