About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
WHG are seeking a QA Engineer to work closely with our compliance team leads to help delivery the latest compliance regulations for various jurisdictions across existing and new sites.
What you already have:
- Experience working as a QA Engineer in compliance projects within iGaming industry.
- Understanding of UKGC & MGA compliance standards.
- Previous experience having tested responsive websites within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to write clear and concise documentation.
- Experience of interpreting core requirements documents.
- The ability to communicate with designers and developers at all levels.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
- Ability to think outside the box and test edge case scenarios.
- Exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements would be an advantage.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.