About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
WHG are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to work closely with the Head of QA to help create automation regression packs for new and existing websites.
What you already have:
- Experience of Automation testing using Cypress.io tool/framework.
- Knowledge of Angular front end framework.
- Excellent understanding of Agile working practices and experience using JIRA.
- Some experience of API testing, use of tools such as "Postman" and similar.
- Experience working in the gaming/gambling industry.
- Experience testing front end, website testing.
- Experience testing websites on mobile devices.
Nice to have
- Any exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements, compliance testing.
- Some knowledge of games testing.
- Some knowledge of payments testing/ payment providers.
- ISQTB Foundation certification in testing.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.