About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
As our department continues to grow, we are searching for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our Analytics department.
The mission of the candidate will be to manage and actively drive the development of our DaaP model within the company and to contribute towards us becoming a more data-driven organization.
You will manage a BI analyst and will work among the other experts of the departments (data Analyst, data scientists, Analytics manager) to assist them building reports and dashboards.
The role reports to the Head of Business Analytics and is based in Malta.
- Support the execution of data and analytics request from the wider organisation.
- As Business Intelligence Manager, your mission will be to manage the BI team and plant the seeds of data-driven decision-making across the whole organization. You will establish the framework, tools and team which will help our business stakeholders to turn data into insightful and actionable information.
- Conduct on ad hoc reports to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reports, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decision.
- Work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements.
- Good knowledge of the online Gaming industry and strong experience of large database querying (SQL) and data reporting
- You have a high degree of technical expertise of reporting tools and data models.
- Ability to deliver high quality work and to clearly communicate results.
- Good knowledge of BI Tools (Power BI preferably) and experience in data modelling techniques
- You have a good knowledge of data warehouse modelling techniques and architecture.
- Good organisational, communication and time management skills (particularly working to tight deadlines)
- Strong analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving abilities
- A positive mental attitude, passion for data analysis and attention to detail
- Independent worker with high drive to achieve results but also good ability to work with diverse team within an international environment.
What you already have:
- You have 3+ years experience imperatively in the online gaming industry and in the field of Business Intelligence.
- You are proficient with data integration tools and techniques.
- Proficiency in querying databases using SQL and in the use of data visualization and BI tools.
- You have experience working with Power BI and with BI hardware, software, and services vendors.
- Ability to work independently and to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline like Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Quarterly government bonuses
- 27 days of vacation leave
- 14 public holidays
- Health insurance after successful completion of probation
- Travel insurance after successful completion of probation
- 3 free lunches per week
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team
- Yearly events
- Gym passes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.