About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
Here at WHG we’ve had a phenomenal journey so far! Since it’s inception, we have grown massively year on year which saw us go from 150 to almost 550 staff since 2018, with 150+ being YTD (2021, Aug). We have recently established a brand-new division to deliver Casino content into the US for the first time and continue to explore further opportunities. To support our exponential growth and to put the best people management practices in place, we’re looking to bring on a Chief of People who will be working closely with our management team to help create and drive our vision.
- Support in defining the scope and future of our global people operations.
- Work closely with global management, HR and Talent teams and other business stakeholders to analyse and identify opportunities for improving people practices.
- Act as the bridge between the management team and staff regarding company climate, staff well-being, people related project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Define and improve strategies around Talent Acquisition, HR practices, staff development and engagement, employer branding and organizational progression.
- Help develop and implement global Learning and Development programmes across the group.
- Evaluate the departments including management levels to find opportunities to fill any gaps to ensure the company has an optimal global structure.
- Manage companywide HR related risks to ensure the correct practices are followed in line with global legal, regulatory and compliance standards, for employees, external subcontractors and b2b consultants.
- Take ownership of and grow our Talent, HR & L&D teams.
- Create strategies to define improved operations, staff efficiencies and overall effectiveness by engaging with global teams.
- Working with our management, HR, and Talent teams to evaluate staff long-term & short-term incentive programmes, remuneration policies and find other opportunities to create an improved culture.
- Lead and implement other projects as they come up and support business objectives.
- Help define and implement WHG’s D&I and CSR agendas.
What you already have:
- 10+ years of experience in HR or other staff management roles with 5+ years in a global HR/Talent director or leadership position.
- Ability to connect with staff at all levels by listening, learning, and communicating effectively to accomplish tasks.
- Strong experience working with rapidly scaling organizations.
- Experience working with tech driven, remote companies.
- Good knowledge of working with and creating a diverse workforce.
- Employer branding and CSR implementation skills
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of change, risk, and quality management.
- Experience within iGaming is a bonus.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
- Further benefits at C-Level, to be discussed during the interviews.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.