About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
As a SRE/DevOps Engineer you will focus on supporting our team and augment our existing development infrastructure by implementing the automations necessary to streamline our pipeline. Tooling includes Terraform, Kubernetes, ELK and AWS services.
What you already have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- Background in Linux administration
- Scripting/programming knowledge of at least Unix shell scripting
- Good networking understanding (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, firewalls, etc.)
- Good understanding of technologies such as Apache, Nginx, Databases (relational and key-value), DNS servers, etc
- Understanding of cloud-based infrastructure, such as AWS
- Experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform for infrastructure
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience deploying and supporting multiple staging/dev environments
- Experience maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines with tools such as Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Experience implementing, operating and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with security in AWS
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.