About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with Payments and Risk experience within the Gaming industry with a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and be able to promote them within the development teams.
- Facilitating user story mapping sessions
- Writing clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria - collaborating with Developers and QA ensuring acceptance criteria is understood
- Leading activity for scrum ceremonies - 3 Amigos, refinement & estimation
- Understanding story points and how they inform sprint velocity
- Strong knowledge of all backlog items that feed into sprint planning
- An advocate for collaborative continuous improvement within a team
- Reviewing new Gaming requests and working closely with clients (licensees) as well as internal stakeholders to discuss their requirements regarding feasibility and priority - staying in regular contact with stakeholders to react quickly to changes
- Solid understanding of the Online Casino world – a casino aficionado at heart!
- Ad Hoc testing alongside QA, raising bugs when applicable and prioritizing
- Facilitating remote requirements workshops with technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to create wireframes and process models (Miro) and work with Atlassian Agile Tools - Jira, Confluence
What you already have:
- Experience in Payments and Payments Risk in the Gaming industry
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done and supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.