About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to lead our Product function at WHG. The primary goal of this role is to lead and facilitate Product management teams to ensure they are creating Products that deliver value to both the user and the business.
Our Product function consists of over 25 talented individuals ranging from Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and UX professionals.
The role will be reporting to the CEO whilst closely collaborating with our other Function Heads/C-Suite and Founders to meet business goals.
- Define and communicate an executable Product vision with a clear roadmap and milestones prioritised for commercial and operational impact.
- Build out a talented and influential Product team with a strong data-driven culture of continuous and rapid innovation and iteration.
- Partner closely with our commercial leaders and functions to define roadmaps, understand competitive threats, understand our users, and ultimately drive growth.
- Establish, drive, and distil Product measurement, feedback, and insights through multiple channels to continuously iterate and improve our Product offering.
- Actively build embedded and trusted relationships with existing and future customers, aligning purpose and commercial goals.
What you already have:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product leadership role in the iGaming industry, ideally as a Head of Product, VP of Product or Chief Product Officer.
- 10+ years of experience in Product management.
- Demonstrated ability to build on foundational Product journeys and see them through maturity and scale.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional communicator with the confidence and ability to create and communicate a compelling Product vision and narrative.
- Proven ability to work and communicate cross-functionally; collaborate & influence as part of a team both internally and externally with partners.
- A track record of building teams and driving performance and quality in an engaging and inclusive way.
- Experience with B2B Sports Betting
- Experience with B2B iCasinos and the relationship with Games Suppliers
- Familiarity with Marketing Tools used within the industry
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done and supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.