About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We’re in the lookout for a Principal Engineer to support our growing Front End team. You will collaborate closely with the product team to come up with solutions and estimate the impact. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to excellence is required. You will have the opportunity to guide the business using best practices and take a key role in deciding the future strategy for our Front End technology.
- Steer the technical strategy for all front end development, aligning it with product strategy
- Determine the technical risks within projects and the dependencies between them and develop the right course forward
- Work on proof of concepts that help us quickly identify the right approach to tackle blockers or unknowns
- Guide development teams within and across teams to deliver the best solutions
- Work with developers on identifying and fixing performance
- Collaborate with senior management to help the business and clients understand our technical solutions
- Work with engineering management to set and ensure quality standards for the teams
- Review pull requests to ensure high quality and maintainable solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with innovations in tech.
- Support and mentor developers.
- Assist recruitment and onboarding
- Identifying and implementing (tech)process improvements
What you already have:
- At least 10 years Front End experience with 5 years in a senior Front End Engineering role and a minimum of 3 years as a Lead.
- Advanced knowledge of Angular 2+.
- Experience with Agile software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done and supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.