About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We’re looking for a Product Owner who specializes within Marketing to join our growing team and help us deliver our and Casino sites across a range of devices. The ideal candidate will have experience working in mid to large scale B2C or B2B2C organisations, forming part of a the Product Team at White Hat Gaming. The Product Owner will be leading an Agile team and be responsible for enhancing WHG’s Casino products & integrations, reporting to the Product Manager.
- Driving delivery for new/enhancing existing Casino websites, games integrations and features
- Working with the technical team and external licensees/clients to deliver market leading solutions
- Work closely with Scrum Master in establishing and developing frameworks, processes, and tools to build and improve the focus on Iterative Product Development
- Continually prioritising and enhancing the Product roadmap, as part of WHG’s Company Roadmap
- Constantly prioritise incoming work to balance various stakeholder and technical inputs
- Be comfortable working within a Scrum or Kanban framework depending on established team Ways of Working
- Be an active part of a team, consisting of Scrum Master, Developers, QA, Integrations Engineers
What you already have:
- 4+ years of Product Owner experience within iGaming, preferably in the B2C space
- Experience in putting together and/or maintaining Marketing solution
- A collaborative approach and used to working with different Product Verticals
- Solid understanding and, preferably, experience with game provider integrations
- Ability to translate company and business strategy into the WHG product vision
- A value-focused product approach with a focus on enriching the products
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for the assigned product area whilst also adding business value as well as meeting the customers’ & market's needs
- Ability to translate B2C thinking, features and functionality into a packaged B2B offering
- Working together with other Product Owners, Product Managers and Head of Product to ensure alignment across various strategic dependencies.
- Clearly communicate the product area strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators
- Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of the designated product area
Nice to have
- Marketing integrations experience
- Marketing roadmapping & release cycle experience
- Have dealt with some of the biggest suppliers in the industry
- Have experience in EU markets as well as growing US market
- Marketing content management
- Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework
- Experience using Jira/Confluence and similar tools
- Familiarity with APIs
- Project or Product Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other)
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy
- Working remotely but communicating regularly
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence
- Training on the job
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.