About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 580 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are searching for a self-driven Technical Account Manager to join our high-performing account management team as we expand in the US market.
As Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing long-term, trusting relationships with our US clients, providing technical support, identifying new opportunities, and working with our product teams to deliver our fast-paced and aggressive multi-state brand rollout.
To be successful in this role, you should have extraordinary interpersonal skills considering that you may, at times, address a non-technical audience. This is an amazing opportunity to join an ever-growing company and you will play a key role in helping our US customers build, launch, and manage the largest online casino/sports brands in the world. The key to success in this role is to be constantly proactive, organised and have a natural ability to build meaningful relationships with your customers. You will be somewhat an extension of our partners’ businesses.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all technical support pre-sales and post-sales.
- Working with US PAM customers in their time zone.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, fruitful client relationships.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Work closely with our onboarding team and provide stakeholders with customer feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Champion the customer's needs within White Hat Gaming and ensure that product roadmap prioritization reflects the customer’s needs and alignment with White Hat Gaming’s strategic objectives.
- Proactive, regular engagement with your accounts and, when required, travelling to meet clients face to face to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve products delivery and overall service quality.
- Communicate system updates, new product delivery, and requirements and ensure customers are constantly in the loop.
- While always respecting a healthy work-life balance, is prepared for off-business hours escalations, if necessary, while being aware and work with geographic time sensitivities when triaging your tasks.
- Staying on top of internal tools updates to train customers.
- Organize, attend, and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Operators.
What you already have:
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies, in a technical account manager role or similar client-facing roles.
- Familiarity with software and full stack development.
- A go-getter attitude and not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, system integrators and third-party providers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and collaborate with stakeholders across all departments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Good levels of experience in managing tier 1 B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms.
- Ability to work with your customers to prioritize requests and maintain a level of direction in accordance with White Hat’s various product roadmaps.
- Strong knowledge of iGaming regulatory standards and compliance across multiple jurisdictions including USA Nice to have.
- Knowledge of software design methodologies, coding experience useful, but not required.
- A keen interest in the fast-paced US iGaming market and the different state regulations.
- Good understanding of BI tools and analysing commercial performance & trends.
- Knowledge of RNG casino games and sportsbook verticals.
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.