About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We want to find great people to help us build a great culture, and people experience in White Hat Gaming. You might not tick every box on our job description, but if you are passionate about building, enjoy fixing problems, like getting insight into how a business operates and are not afraid of doing the doing, please apply.
- You will work alongside several core business functions to support the People framework’s design and development, providing expertise in the following areas: org design and planning, people engagement, talent development, performance management, culture in a remote environment, organisational effectiveness, and people metrics.
- You will work closely with business leaders to understand org structure and roles.
- Collaborating closely with the Talent team, you will support leaders’ workforce plans and develop organisation-wide talent plans.
- Working closely with business leaders and the wider people team, you will design and lead programmes for the business that retains talent, enhance the people experience, align with the function’s strategy, and drive business performance. Specific Programmes:
- Performance feedback process
- Culture development
- Engagement measurement & actions
- Compensation & benefits structures
- Wellbeing strategy
- Leadership development
- Talent development and retention initiatives
- Coach leaders on developing and leading their people, giving clear guidance and advice on people-related topics
- You will work with business leaders to calibrate performance, promotions and support the development and retention of a diverse skillset
- Support leadership with change initiatives related to people topics
- Collaborate with the Talent function building our brand, EVP, acquisition, and retention initiatives
What you already have:
- 5-8 years of experience in a progressive people role in a fast-paced environment, preferably iGaming or Tech
- Good knowledge of People practices, org design, culture building, talent development and growth, performance management and people metrics
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and influence at senior levels
- Solution-focused and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to analyse all the information taking into consideration any situational circumstance
- Ability to design, lead and execute People Programmes
- Creative thinker that will bring innovative practices and solutions
- Ability to lead change management initiatives
- Can work autonomously but also partner, mentor and coach colleagues
- A collaborative style and happy to participate across the team at all levels
- Flexibility, willingness to support with unplanned and unexpected events to support the business
- Understanding of employment law across Europe and the UK
- Experience using HR systems, building reports that support key decisions on people
Nice to have:
- International People experience
- Compensation & Benefits experience
- Experience in a scaling business
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won't fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.